Quotationz.com  
| | | | | |

All Words Any Word Phrase     Highlight Results

"Most people are other people, their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation" ~Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

:: Welcome to Famous Quotations Network

The place where you can search and browse over 65,000 famous quotes, quotations, proverbs,  quotable words, epigrams, and aphorisms from famous people and works of literature from past to present.

:: 10 Quotes of the Moment

Quotation Bullet

A great source of calamity lies in regret and anticipation; therefore a person is wise who thinks of the present alone, regardless of the past or future.
~ Oliver Goldsmith - [Regret]

Quotation Bullet

Footfalls echo in the memory down the passage which we did not take towards the door we never opened into the rose-garden.
~ T. S. Eliot - [Regret]

Quotation Bullet

Go to the effort. Invest the time. Write the letter. Make the apology. Take the trip. Purchase the gift. Do it. The seized opportunity renders joy. The neglected brings regret.
~ Max L. Lucado - [Regret]

Quotation Bullet

I have many regrets, and I'm sure everyone does. The stupid things you do, you regretÓ if you have any sense, and if you don't regret them, maybe you're stupid.
~ Katharine Hepburn - [Regret]

Quotation Bullet

I have no regrets because I know I did my best -- all I could do.
~ Midori Ito - [Regret]

Quotation Bullet

It's not what your are, it's what you don't become that hurts.
~ Oscar Levant - [Regret]

Quotation Bullet

It's the things I might have said that fester.
~ Clemence Dane - [Regret]

Quotation Bullet

Let's not burden our remembrance with a heaviness that's gone.
~ William Shakespeare - [Regret]

Quotation Bullet

Make it a rule of life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy; you can't build on it; it's only good for wallowing in.
~ Katherine Mansfield - [Regret]

Quotation Bullet

Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets.
~ Arthur Miller - [Regret]

:: Disclaimer

All quotations given by famous figures are categorized irrespective of race, origin, color, sex, and religion or otherwise. This site is not meant to be of political or religious nature nor does it reflect the opinions of the owner himself or any of the working team. It is as simple as the quotations given by people reflect the nature of the era and circumstances given there from.

Separator
| |

Copyright ©1999, 2015 Haythum Khalid, All rights reserved worldwide.
Page Generation Time: 109 MilliSeconds.