Quotationz.com  
| | | | | |

All Words Any Word Phrase     Highlight Results

"Most people are other people, their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation" ~Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

:: Welcome to Famous Quotations Network

The place where you can search and browse over 65,000 famous quotes, quotations, proverbs,  quotable words, epigrams, and aphorisms from famous people and works of literature from past to present.

:: 10 Quotes of the Moment

Quotation Bullet

An infinite God can give all of Himself to each of His children. He does not distribute Himself that each may have a part, but to each one He gives all of Himself as fully as if there were no others.
~ A. W. Tozer - [God]

Quotation Bullet

By the year 2000 we will, I hope, raise our children to believe in human potential, not God.
~ Gloria Steinem - [God]

Quotation Bullet

Fear God, yes, but don't be afraid of Him.
~ J. A. Spender - [God]

Quotation Bullet

God has marvelous ways of taking our worst tragedies and turning them into His most glorious triumphs.
~ Joseph Stowell - [God]

Quotation Bullet

God is infinite and without end, but the soul's desire is an abyss which cannot be filled except by a Good which is infinite; and the more ardently the soul longeth after God, the more she wills to long after him; for God is a Good without drawback, and a well of living water without bottom, and the soul is made in the image of God, and therefore it is created to know and love God.
~ Johannes Tauler - [God]

Quotation Bullet

God is the name we give our conscience.
~ Nader Shureih - [God]

Quotation Bullet

I hope for the day when everyone can speak again of God without embarrassment.
~ Paul Tillich - [God]

Quotation Bullet

I know not what you believe of God, but I believe He gave yearnings and longings to be filled, and that He did not mean all our time should be devoted to feeding and clothing the body.
~ Lucy Stone - [God]

Quotation Bullet

I like to interpose in all of my appointments, if the Lord wills.
~ A. B. Simpson - [God]

Quotation Bullet

I'm one of those cliff-hanging Catholics. I don't believe in God, but I do believe that Mary was his mother.
~ Martin Sheen - [God]

:: Disclaimer

All quotations given by famous figures are categorized irrespective of race, origin, color, sex, and religion or otherwise. This site is not meant to be of political or religious nature nor does it reflect the opinions of the owner himself or any of the working team. It is as simple as the quotations given by people reflect the nature of the era and circumstances given there from.

Separator
| |

Copyright ©1999, 2015 Haythum Khalid, All rights reserved worldwide.
Page Generation Time: 98 MilliSeconds.