Quotationz.com  
| | | | | |

All Words Any Word Phrase     Highlight Results

"Most people are other people, their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation" ~Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

:: Welcome to Famous Quotations Network

The place where you can search and browse over 65,000 famous quotes, quotations, proverbs,  quotable words, epigrams, and aphorisms from famous people and works of literature from past to present.

:: 10 Quotes of the Moment

Quotation Bullet

All things are difficult before they are easy.
~ John Norley - [Difficulties]

Quotation Bullet

Difficulties strengthen the mind, as labor does the body.
~ Seneca - [Difficulties]

Quotation Bullet

Excellence is doing ordinary things extraordinarily well.
~ John W. Gardner - [Excellence]

Quotation Bullet

Hardship and opposition are the native soil of manhood and self-reliance.
~ John Neil - [Difficulties]

Quotation Bullet

I don't like people who have never fallen or stumbled. Their virtue is lifeless and it isn't of much value. Life hasn't revealed its beauty to them.
~ Boris Pasternak - [Difficulties]

Quotation Bullet

If I play my best, I can win anywhere in the world against anybody.
~ Ray Floyd - [Excellence]

Quotation Bullet

If something is exceptionally well done it has embedded in it's very existence the aim of lifting the common denominator rather than catering to it.
~ Edward Fischer - [Excellence]

Quotation Bullet

If you can't go over, you must go under.
~ Jewish Proverb - [Difficulties]

Quotation Bullet

In every difficult situation is potential value. Believe this, then begin looking for it.
~ Norman Vincent Peale - [Difficulties]

Quotation Bullet

Life isn't meant to be easy. It's hard to take being on the top -- or on the bottom. I guess I'm something of a fatalist. You have to have a sense of history, I think, to survive some of these things. Life is one crisis after another.
~ Richard M. Nixon - [Difficulties]

:: Disclaimer

All quotations given by famous figures are categorized irrespective of race, origin, color, sex, and religion or otherwise. This site is not meant to be of political or religious nature nor does it reflect the opinions of the owner himself or any of the working team. It is as simple as the quotations given by people reflect the nature of the era and circumstances given there from.

Separator
| |

Copyright ©1999, 2015 Haythum Khalid, All rights reserved worldwide.
Page Generation Time: 87 MilliSeconds.