Quotationz.com  
| | | | | |

All Words Any Word Phrase     Highlight Results

"Most people are other people, their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation" ~Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

:: Welcome to Famous Quotations Network

The place where you can search and browse over 65,000 famous quotes, quotations, proverbs,  quotable words, epigrams, and aphorisms from famous people and works of literature from past to present.

:: 10 Quotes of the Moment

Quotation Bullet

A man who cannot make mistakes cannot do anything.
~ Bernard Magazine - [Mistakes]

Quotation Bullet

A man whose errors take ten years to correct is quite a man.
~ Julius Robert Oppenheimer - [Mistakes]

Quotation Bullet

Consider every mistake you do make as an asset.
~ Paul J. Meyer - [Mistakes]

Quotation Bullet

Don't be afraid to make a mistake. But make sure you don't make the same mistake twice.
~ Akio Morita - [Mistakes]

Quotation Bullet

Give me a fruitful error anytime, full of seeds, bursting with its own corrections.
~ Vilfredo Pareto - [Mistakes]

Quotation Bullet

I do not fear failure. I only fear the ''slowing up'' of the engine inside of me which is pounding, saying, ''Keep going, someone must be on top, why not you?''
~ George S. Patton - [Mistakes]

Quotation Bullet

Lord, deliver me from the person who never makes a mistake, and also from the person who makes the same mistake twice.
~ William James Mayo - [Mistakes]

Quotation Bullet

Mistakes are merely steps up the ladder.
~ Paul J. Meyer - [Mistakes]

Quotation Bullet

Mistakes are part of the dues one pays for a full life.
~ Sophia Loren - [Mistakes]

Quotation Bullet

No man fails who does his best...
~ Orison Swett Marden - [Mistakes]

:: Disclaimer

All quotations given by famous figures are categorized irrespective of race, origin, color, sex, and religion or otherwise. This site is not meant to be of political or religious nature nor does it reflect the opinions of the owner himself or any of the working team. It is as simple as the quotations given by people reflect the nature of the era and circumstances given there from.

Separator
| |

Copyright ©1999, 2015 Haythum Khalid, All rights reserved worldwide.
Page Generation Time: 86 MilliSeconds.