Quotationz.com  
| | | | | |

All Words Any Word Phrase     Highlight Results

"Most people are other people, their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation" ~Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

:: Welcome to Famous Quotations Network

The place where you can search and browse over 65,000 famous quotes, quotations, proverbs,  quotable words, epigrams, and aphorisms from famous people and works of literature from past to present.

:: 10 Quotes of the Moment

Quotation Bullet

All spiritual disciplined are done with a view to still the mind. The perfectly still mind is universal spirit.
~ Swami Ramdas - [Spirit and Spirituality]

Quotation Bullet

Be free all worthy spirits, and stretch yourselves, for greatness and for height.
~ George Champman - [Spirit and Spirituality]

Quotation Bullet

He whom God has touched will always be a being apart: he is, whatever he may do, a stranger among men; he is marked by a sign.
~ Ernest Renan - [Spirit and Spirituality]

Quotation Bullet

I'm aware that people I have loved and have died and are in the spirit world look after me.
~ Princess of Wales Diana - [Spirit and Spirituality]

Quotation Bullet

No ghost was every seen by two pair of eyes.
~ Thomas Carlyle - [Spirit and Spirituality]

Quotation Bullet

Pilgrimage to the place of the wise is to find escape from the flame of separateness.
~ Jalal-Uddin Rumi - [Spirit and Spirituality]

Quotation Bullet

Return from existence to nonexistence. You are seeking the Lord and you belong to him. Nonexistence is a place of income; flee it not. This existence of more and less is a place of expenditure.
~ Jalal-Uddin Rumi - [Spirit and Spirituality]

Quotation Bullet

Spiritual power begins by directing animal power to other than egoistic ends.
~ John Ruskin - [Spirit and Spirituality]

Quotation Bullet

The fact that I can plant a seed and it becomes a flower, share a bit of knowledge and it becomes another s, smile at someone and receive a smile in return, are to me continual spiritual exercises.
~ Leo Buscaglia - [Spirit and Spirituality]

Quotation Bullet

The possibility of stepping into a higher plane is quite real for everyone. It requires no force or effort or sacrifice. It involves little more than changing our ideas about what is normal.
~ Deepak Chopra - [Spirit and Spirituality]

:: Disclaimer

All quotations given by famous figures are categorized irrespective of race, origin, color, sex, and religion or otherwise. This site is not meant to be of political or religious nature nor does it reflect the opinions of the owner himself or any of the working team. It is as simple as the quotations given by people reflect the nature of the era and circumstances given there from.

Separator
| |

Copyright ©1999, 2015 Haythum Khalid, All rights reserved worldwide.
Page Generation Time: 15 MilliSeconds.