Quotationz.com  
| | | | | |

All Words Any Word Phrase     Highlight Results

"Most people are other people, their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation" ~Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

:: Welcome to Famous Quotations Network

The place where you can search and browse over 65,000 famous quotes, quotations, proverbs,  quotable words, epigrams, and aphorisms from famous people and works of literature from past to present.

:: 10 Quotes of the Moment

Quotation Bullet

All wrong doing is done in the sincere belief that it is the best thing to do.
~ Arnold Bennett - [Mistakes]

Quotation Bullet

An error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it.
~ Orlando A. Battista - [Mistakes]

Quotation Bullet

An error is the more dangerous in proportion to the degree of truth which it contains.
~ Henri Frederic Amiel - [Mistakes]

Quotation Bullet

As each Sister is to become a Co-Worker of Christ in the slums, each ought to understand what God and the Missionaries of Charity expect from her. Let Christ radiate and live his life in her and through her in the slums. Let the poor, seeing her, be drawn to Christ and invite him to enter their homes and their lives. Let the sick and suffering find in her a real angel of comfort and consolation. Let the little ones of the streets cling to her because she reminds them of him, the friend of the little ones.
~ Mother Teresa - [Missionaries]

Quotation Bullet

I have made mistakes, but I never made the mistake of claiming that I never made one.
~ James Gordon Bennett - [Mistakes]

Quotation Bullet

I made a wrong mistake
~ Yogi Berra - [Mistakes]

Quotation Bullet

I'd rather be strongly wrong than weakly right.
~ Tallulah Bankhead - [Mistakes]

Quotation Bullet

If he have faith, the believer cannot be restrained. He betrays himself. He breaks out. He confesses and teaches this gospel to the people at the risk of life itself.
~ Martin Luther - [Missionaries]

Quotation Bullet

If I had my life to live again. I'd make the same mistakes, only sooner.
~ Tallulah Bankhead - [Mistakes]

Quotation Bullet

It is by loving and by being loved that one can come nearest to the soul of another.
~ George Mcdonald - [Love]

:: Disclaimer

All quotations given by famous figures are categorized irrespective of race, origin, color, sex, and religion or otherwise. This site is not meant to be of political or religious nature nor does it reflect the opinions of the owner himself or any of the working team. It is as simple as the quotations given by people reflect the nature of the era and circumstances given there from.

Separator
| |

Copyright ©1999, 2015 Haythum Khalid, All rights reserved worldwide.
Page Generation Time: 88 MilliSeconds.