Quotationz.com  
| | | | | |

All Words Any Word Phrase     Highlight Results

"Most people are other people, their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation" ~Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

:: Welcome to Famous Quotations Network

The place where you can search and browse over 65,000 famous quotes, quotations, proverbs,  quotable words, epigrams, and aphorisms from famous people and works of literature from past to present.

:: 10 Quotes of the Moment

Quotation Bullet

First ask yourself: What is the worst that can happen? Then prepare to accept it. Then proceed to improve on the worst.
~ Dale Carnegie - [Preparation]

Quotation Bullet

For the want of a nail, the shoe was lose; for the want of a shoe the horse was lose; and for the want of a horse the rider was lost, being overtaken and slain by the enemy, all for the want of care about a horseshoe nail.
~ Benjamin Franklin - [Preparation]

Quotation Bullet

I run on the road, long before I dance under the lights.
~ Muhammad Ali - [Preparation]

Quotation Bullet

I will prepare and some day my chance will come.
~ Abraham Lincoln - [Preparation]

Quotation Bullet

If you are prepared, you will be confident, and will do the job.
~ Tom Landry - [Preparation]

Quotation Bullet

It's better to look ahead and prepare than to look back and regret.
~ Jackie Joyner Kersee - [Preparation]

Quotation Bullet

Knowing that his past actions may try to overwhelm him, the devotee must be prepared to combat them. God will give him the strength: His Name will be an impenetrable armor. It will save him from all the consequences.
~ Swami Brahmanada - [Preparation]

Quotation Bullet

Miracles come in moments. Be ready and willing.
~ Wayne Dyer - [Preparation]

Quotation Bullet

One can only give an unbiased opinion about things that do not interest one, which is no doubt the reason an unbiased opinion is always valueless. The man who sees both sides of a question is a man who sees absolutely nothing.
~ Oscar Wilde - [Prejudice]

Quotation Bullet

The best preparation for good work tomorrow is to do good work today
~ Elbert Hubbard - [Preparation]

:: Disclaimer

All quotations given by famous figures are categorized irrespective of race, origin, color, sex, and religion or otherwise. This site is not meant to be of political or religious nature nor does it reflect the opinions of the owner himself or any of the working team. It is as simple as the quotations given by people reflect the nature of the era and circumstances given there from.

Separator
| |

Copyright ©1999, 2015 Haythum Khalid, All rights reserved worldwide.
Page Generation Time: 64 MilliSeconds.