Quotationz.com  
| | | | | |

All Words Any Word Phrase     Highlight Results

"Most people are other people, their thoughts are someone else's opinions, their lives a mimicry, their passions a quotation" ~Oscar Wilde (1854-1900)

:: Welcome to Famous Quotations Network

The place where you can search and browse over 65,000 famous quotes, quotations, proverbs,  quotable words, epigrams, and aphorisms from famous people and works of literature from past to present.

:: 10 Quotes of the Moment

Quotation Bullet

Be courageous. I have seen many depressions in business. Always America has emerged from these stronger and more prosperous. Be brave as your fathers before you. Have faith! Go forward!
~ Thomas A. Edison - [Courage]

Quotation Bullet

Courage follows action.
~ Mack R. Douglas - [Courage]

Quotation Bullet

Courage is the price that life exacts for granting peace. The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things; knows not the livid loneliness of fear.
~ Amelia Earhart - [Courage]

Quotation Bullet

Don't let the negativity given to you by the world disempower you. Instead give to yourself that which empowers you.
~ Les Brown - [Control]

Quotation Bullet

Don't take the bull by the horns, take him by the tail; then you can let go when you want to.
~ Josh Billings - [Control]

Quotation Bullet

I am not a glutton -- I am an explorer of food.
~ Erma Bombeck - [Control]

Quotation Bullet

I have only one counsel for you -- be master.
~ Napoleon Bonaparte - [Control]

Quotation Bullet

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.
~ Mario Andretti - [Control]

Quotation Bullet

If you don't program yourself, life will program you!
~ Les Brown - [Control]

Quotation Bullet

If you find a good solution and become attached to it, the solution may become your next problem.
~ Dr. Robert Anthony - [Control]

:: Disclaimer

All quotations given by famous figures are categorized irrespective of race, origin, color, sex, and religion or otherwise. This site is not meant to be of political or religious nature nor does it reflect the opinions of the owner himself or any of the working team. It is as simple as the quotations given by people reflect the nature of the era and circumstances given there from.

Separator
| |

Copyright ©1999, 2015 Haythum Khalid, All rights reserved worldwide.
Page Generation Time: 70 MilliSeconds.